Brand New KNX Courses Launched
We are proud to announce the launch of our brand new KNX courses: “3-Day KNX Technician” and "2-Day Partner”, replacing the week-long KNX Basic Certification Course.
Splitting the course will ensure you have the core skills to complete a project after qualifying as a KNX Technician in just 3 days and are approved by the KNX Association. The courses give you the flexibility to complete the training in two stages with minimal impact on business schedules.
The 3-Day Technician course will deliver the core essentials on lighting, heating and blind control, equipping you with the skills required to specify, design, commission and support a KNX installation. With project specific activities, you will have the confidence and competence to complete a project.
Once a certified KNX Technician, you can complete the 2-Day Partner course to achieve internationally recognised KNX Partner status. This in-depth course delivers the vital theory as issued by the KNX Association. Giving you a sound knowledge of KNX to accompany practical experience gained from the first course.
A few words from Technical Director, Mark Warburton
“Over 8 years’ experience delivering the standard KNX Certification course has enabled us to identify a better way to give integrators the best possible start with KNX.”
“When system integrators complete training, we believe it is important they leave with more than just “how KNX works”. This is why we have redesigned the courses, allowing us to focus on the underlying concepts of controlling heating, lighting and blinds as well what it takes to deliver a KNX project in just 3 days.”
- Practical course focusing on core skills required to deliver projects
- Essentials on lighting, heating and blind control
- How to use ETS programming software to deliver and support projects
- Documentation and programming templates
- Free ETS Lite License and €180 voucher against a second license
- Free KNX USB Gateway worth £200
- CEDIA CEU accredited with 9 CEUs
- Builds on knowledge learnt on the KNX Technician Course
- Gain a deeper understanding of KNX
- Achieve the internationally recognised KNX Partner status
- CEDIA accredited with 6 CEU points