KNX Analog Actuator, 4-gang
The analogue output needs 24 V AC for operation. The necessary power can be supplied by a 24V power supply such as HDR-30-24.
- The analogue output converts measuring data received via KNX telegrams (DPT-ID 9.0xx and 5.010) into analogue output signals.
- The analogue output signals enable heating, ventilation and air conditioning units to adapt their output values to information received from the bus and thus to take part in control processes.
- Voltage signals: 0 ... 1 V DC 0 ... 10 V DC
- Current signals: 0 ... 20 mA DC 4 ... 20 mA DC
- The analogue output offers four analog outputs which can be software-parameterised for one of the ranges mentioned above. Outputs not used can be deactivated.
- The output variables can be force-controlled from a coordinating control system.
- With an analogue output extension module, the number of analog outputs can be increased from 4 to 8.
- In conjunction with the dimming function of a sensor, both, the analogue output and also the analogue output extension module can be used as an active control unit for dimming applications.
Remarks on the hardware:
- The GND terminals must not be connected to the corresponding terminals of another device.
- The outputs of the analogue output and of the analogue output extension module must not be connected to the 1 ... 10 V interface of electronic ballasts or electronic transformers.
- All connected components must ensure safe separation from other voltages
- Supply voltage: AC 24 V ~ ± 10 %
- Current consumption: max. 308 mA
Rated voltage KNX: DC 21 ... 32 V SELV
Power consumption KNX: typical 150 mW
Ambient temperature: _5 ... +45 C
Storage/transport temperature: _25 ... +70 C
- Ambient/storage/transport: max. 93 % r. h., no condensation
Mounting width: 72 mm (4 rail units)
Weight: approx. 180 g
Outputs, power supply: screw terminals
- single wire: 1 x 0.5 ... 4 mm_
- stranded without ferrule: 1 x 0.5 ... 4 mm_
- stranded with ferrule: 1 x 0.5 ... 2.5 mm_
- KNX: bus connection block
- Number: 4
- Ranges: 0 ... 1 V, 0 ... 10 V, DC & 0 ... 20 mA, 4 ... 20 mA, DC
- Voltage signal load: ³ 1 kW
- Current signal load: ² 500 W
Analogue actuator module: DC 24 V via system bus max. 80 mA