CLEARANCE ITEM - 238500 Universal-Dimmer Insert System 2000 LED
Universal LED dimming insert for the switching and dimming of light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, Tronic transformers with halogen lamps, dimmable inductive transformers with halogen or LED lamps, HV LED and compact fluorescent lamps.
- -Lamp-protecting soft start
- Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently
- Minimum brightness can be set
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible
- Electronic short-circuit protection
- Electronic excess-temperature protection
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection
- In general, operating the dimmer without connecting a neutral conductor is possible, although some LED and CFLi light sources require the neutral conductor connection to prevent flickering.
- Rated voltage: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Standby power: max. 0.5 W
- Contact rating: typ. 7 up to 100 W, LED lamps, typ. 7 up to 100 W, compact fluorescent lamp, 20 to 120 W, HV halogen (with neutral conductor connection), 50 to 120 W, HV halogen (without neutral conductor connection)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +45°C
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Back Box||Round European|