KNX F40 Standard push-button module 4-gang
- Radio operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, Venetian blinds up/down, brightness values, calling up and saving light scenes
- Operation in cabled KNX systems via radio converter (ref.-no.: MK 100 RF)
- Mounting on appliance box according to DIN 49073, screw fixing on walls or adhesive fixing on smooth, even surfaces (glass). Adhesive pad included.
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- Button pairs for push-button function or rocker function
- Status indication with LED
- Battery-powered device
For cover kit 4-gang, ref.-no.: .. 404 TSA ..
For cover 4-gang with symbols, ref.-no.: .. 404 TSAP ..
Adapter frames are included in delivery: ref.-no. LS 4 AR for LS range (pre-mounted) and ref.-no. CD 4 AR for CD range. AS / A ranges without adapter frame.
Can not be combined with frames in Flat Design.
Project design and commissioning with ETS5 or a more recent version.
4 red LEDs: actuator status
1 blue LED: transmission status
KNX medium: RF1.R
Commissioning mode: S-mode
Rated voltage: DC 3 V
Battery type: 1×Lithium CR 2450N
Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 °C
Degree of protection: IP 20
Radio frequency: 868.3 MHz
Transmitting power: max. 20 mW
Transmitting range in free field: typ. 100 m
|Design range||Jung F40|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|Status LED's||Blue and Red|