KNX F40 Room controller display compact module
This item requires a push button cover, which can be any RCD kit in the LS, AS and A ranges.
- Measurement and feedback control of the room temperature
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in flush box according to DIN 49073
- Four red status LEDs
- One blue operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- Connection for a push-button extension module, 1-4 gang
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Room temperature control with setpoint value specification
- Display of room or set temperature
- Display of outdoor temperature _ with external sensor, e.g. weather station
- Display of time, in conjunction with KNX time encoder
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- Push-button function or rocker function, vertical or horizontal
- Fan coil application with up to 8 fan speeds and auto function
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
- Can be extended by means of a push-button extension module, ref.-no.: 409.. TSEM
- Adapter frames are included in delivery: ref.-no. LS 4 AR for LS range (pre-mounted) and ref.-no. CD 4 AR for CD range.
- AS / A ranges without adapter frame.
- Recommended mounting height: 1.5 m
KNX medium: TP 1 64 (Line may require Repeaters)
Commissioning mode: S mode
Rated voltage KNX: DC 21 V ... 32 V SELV
Current consumption: KNX max. 25 mA
Connection mode: KNX Connection terminal
Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 C
Storage/transport temperature: -25 ... +70 C
Safety class: III
|Design range||Jung F40|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|
|Status LED's||Blue and Red|