KNX F40 Universal push-button module 3-gang
This item requires a push button cover, which can be any 3 gang kit in the LS, AS and A ranges.
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in flush box according to DIN 49073
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- Measurement of room temperature
- To be completed with cover kit
- Two red status LED per button
- One blue operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- One, two or three functions per button
- Push-button function or rocker function, vertical or horizontal
- Connection for a push-button extension module, 1-4 gang
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
- For cover kit 1-gang, ref.-no.: .. 401 TSA ..
- for cover 1-gang with symbols, ref.-no.: .. 401 TSAP ..
- can be extended by means of a push-button extension module, ref.-no.: 409.. TSEM
- Adapter frames are included in delivery: ref.-no. LS 4 AR for LS range (pre-mounted) and ref.-no. CD 4 AR for CD range. AS / A ranges without adapter frame.
- Only with the ETS 3.0d version or later versions the full functionality will be available.
- ETS product family: Push-button
- Product type: 1-gang push-button
- 1 blue LED: operation indication
- 2 red LED: status indication
- KNX medium: TP1 256
- Commissioning mode: S-mode
- Rated voltage KNX: DC 21 ... 32 V SELV
- Power consumption: KNX typ. 150 mW
- Current Consumption: KNX Typ. 5mA
- Connection mode: KNX device connection terminal
- Measuring range: -5 ... +45 ¡C
- Protection class: III
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 ¡C
- Storage/transport temperature: -25 ... +70 ¡C
|Design range||Jung F40|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing|
|Status LED's||Blue and Red|