Multi IO Extension for blind and shutter control (double relay)
The double relay is connected to only one output of a KNX Multi IO 570 or KNX IP Multi IO 580. The direction control of the relay outputs is performed automatically by the KNX Multi IO by a defined voltage interruption of the holding current.
The outputs are electro-mechanically locked against each other to prevent a motor defect. The Multi IO Extension 592 has an integrated fuse to protect high-quality equipment.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weight: approx 50 g
Indicator and fuse
- LED (green) show direction
- Glass fuse 5x20mm, 6 A
- Screw terminal (2 poles) for 24 V⎓ input
- Screw terminal (3 poles) for 230 V∿ output
- Input voltage (signal) 24 V⎓
- Fuse 6 A
- Relay type: 250 V∿ / 6 A, bi-stable
- Depending on load type (capacitive or inductive) the switching power can be reduced significantly.