System 3000 blind timer + timer Display, System 55, black matt
Touch-sensitive buttons and a high-contrast illuminated display make operating the new Gira Display blind timer easier than ever before. In addition to manual control, the current time can be saved at the push of a button to program the movement times for all seven days. Alternatively, the settings can be customised separately for weekdays and the weekend via the menu. Especially convenient: The integrated astro function makes it possible to dynamically match these movement times to sunrise and sunset. The changeover between summer and winter time is carried out automatically.
- Operation with blind controller insert from System 3000.
- Operating blinds, shutters and awnings.
- With the blind controller insert, an individual intermediate position can be saved.
- Operation via capacitive sensor surface.
- Fast programming for adopting the current time as the programmed movement time.
- Automatic summer/winter time switchover, deactivatable.
- Switching at sunrise or sunset (astro function) adjustable for 18 countries.
- Astro time for sunrise and sunset can be individually adjusted by ±2 hours.
- The blocking function blocks operation of the auxiliary unit and deactivates automatic mode.
- The display turns off after 2 minutes, permanent display of time is possible.
- Programming of one raising and one lowering time for each day in week segments Mon-Fri and Sat+Sun.
- Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
- Power reserve: Approx. 4 h
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Insert finish||Black Matt|
|Switch action||Capacitive Touch|
|Back Box||Round European|