System 3000 universal LED dimming insert, Comfort, 2-gang
- Two independent outputs for two lamp groups.
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Using a System 3000 3-wire auxiliary insert together with a System 3000 2-gang operating top unit, both outputs can be operated separately.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
- Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently.
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- Minimum brightness can be set.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.
- In general, operating the dimmer without connecting a neutral conductor is possible, although some LED and CFLi light sources require the neutral conductor connection to prevent flickering.
- For operation without a neutral conductor, the minimum load for light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, Gira Tronic transformers, and wound transformers increases to 50 W.
- Electronic transformers and ballast devices for LED lamps can be operated with the dimming procedure stated by the manufacturer.
- If the ambient temperature is higher than 25 ¡C, the connected load must be reduced.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: 0.1 to 0.5 W
Connected load at 25¡C per output
- HV LED lamps (leading edge): typ. 3 to 50 W
- HV LED lamps (trailing edge): typ. 3 to 100 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 50 W
- Light bulbs: 20 to 210 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 210 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 20 to 210 W
- electronic transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 50 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 210 VA
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 50 VA
- Non-illuminated mechanical buttons: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 2-wire: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 3-wire: max. 10
- Load: max. 100 m
- Auxiliary unit: max. 100 m
Installation depth: 30 mm
Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Back Box||Round European|