KNX RF F50 A range Radio transmitter module 4-gang
This item requires a push button cover, which can be any 4 gang kit in the F50 AS and A ranges.
- Radio operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, Venetian blinds up/down, brightness values, calling up and saving light scenes
- Operation in cabled KNX systems via radio converter (ref.-no.:MK 100 RF)
- Mounting on appliance box according to DIN 49073, screw fixing on walls or adhesive fixing on smooth, even surfaces (glass). Adhesive pad included.
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- Button pairs for push-button function or rocker function
- Status indication with LED
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Battery-powered device (battery compartment accessible from front)
- Including transparent cover ref.-no.: A 50 NA
- For cover kit 4-gang, ref.-no.: A 504 TSA ..
- Project design and commissioning with ETS5 or a more recent version.
- ETS product family: Push-button
- Product type: 4-gang push-button
- 4 green LED: actuator status
- 1 red LED: transmission status
- KNX medium: RF1.R
- Commissioning mode: S-mode
- Rated voltage: DC 3 V
- Battery type: 1_Lithium CR 2450N
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 ¡C
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Radio frequency: 868.3 MHz
- Transmitting power: max. 20 mW
- Transmitting range in free field typ: 100 m
|Design range||Jung F50|
|Frame style||Jung A|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Status LED's||Red and Green|