Analogue Actuator, 4-fold, MDRC
The Analogue Actuator converts KNX telegrams into voltage or current signals.
These analogue output signals are used to influence regulatory processes. For example, devices for heating, air conditioning or ventilation applications can be adjusted in their operation depending on the information, which are transmitted via the bus system.
This Analogue Actuator is a 4-fold DIN rail device.
The ABB i-bus Tool is supported for advanced diagnosis and improved commissioning.
- Required Auxiliary voltage: 100…240 V AC +10 %/-15 %, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: Via ABB i-bus KNX
- KNX current consumption: Max. 12 mA
- KNX power loss: Max. 250 mW
- Analog outputs: 4, A…D, Depending on parameterization
- Voltage signals
- 0…1 V DC
- 0…5 V DC
- 0…10 V DC
- 1…10 V DC
- Current signals
- 0…20 mA DC
- 4…20 mA DC