Universal Dim Actuator, 1,260 VA, MDRC
The universal dimming actuator detects the connected load automatically after the mains voltage is supplied. If problems arise, the operating mode can be changed individually for each channel via the Power-Tool commissioning software. After a power failure the dimming actuator returns to the parameterised settings.
During initial commissioning and prior to connection, the device can be operated manually via the local control without the KNX bus.
Status indication of the channels via LED and Direct manual operation with / without KNX voltage connected or in an un-programmed status is possible.
The additional power-tool software is required for commissioning which includes the option to use 10 logic channels (light scene actuator, sequence actuator, logic gates, etc.) along with advanced copy and paste functions.
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC 50/60HZ
- Power Consumption: 1.0-1.5W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Outputs: 1
- Output Rated Voltage: 230VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Dimming Load: 1 x 1260W
- Minimum Load Per Channel: 100W
- Recommended Dimming Capacity LED'S: 252W
|EAN||40 11395 16371|