Analogue Input, 2-fold, SM
Analogue Input AE/A 2.1 is used to record analogue data.
Two conventional sensors can be connected to AE/A 2.1. The connection to the bus is established using a pluggable screw terminal. The device is ready for operation after connecting the bus voltage.
Comprehensive range of adjustment for many typical sensors including cable length compensation-
- 1-10 V
- 4-20 mA
- 0-1 V
Auxiliary voltage supply is required for active sensors.
Analogue Input AE/A 1.2 is parameterised and programmed using the ETS(ETS2 V1.3a).
- Rated Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32 V DC
- Current Consumption: <8mA
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Voltage: 0-1 V, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 1-10 V
- Current: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA,
- Resistance: 0-1000 ohms,PT 100, PT 1000, User defined
- Contact: Floating
- Cable Length between sensor and Input: 30m Max
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 66401|