AM/S12.1 Battery Module, 12 V DC, MDRC -
Sealed lead acid battery module for maintaining the ABB i-buså¨ system voltage (for up to a minimum of 10 minutes) in case of a mains failure in connection with the Uninterruptible EIB Power Supply SU/S 30.640.1. Connection is made via standard cables.
The Battery Module is for DIN rail mounting device and can easily be snapped onto the mounting rail beneath the Uninterruptible EIB Power Supply.
The back-up time is dependent on the bus load, however, a minimum of 10 minutes is guaranteed when the EIB line is at capacity (64 bus devices).
With integrated PTC temperature sensor for monitoring the charging voltage and integrated fuse.
The temperature sensor must always be connected to ensure that the battery is charged correctly!
- Sealed lead acid battery
- Requires uninterruptible KNX power supply SU/S 30.640.1.
- Nominal Voltage: 12VDC
- Battery Capacity: 1 Ah
- Charging Current: 150mA
- Charging Time: Max 10h
- Mains Failure Back-up time: Min. 10 Minutes (Dependent on bus load; the back up time can be reduced due to ageing of the battery module.
- Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Fuse: Self Healing
- Operation Temperature: +5å¼C ... +45å¼C
- Storage Temperature: -25å¼C ... +20å¼C
|EAN||40 16779 51481|