BE/S188.8.131.52 Binary Input, 8-fold, 10-230 V AC/DC, MDRC -
The 8-fold Binary Input BE/S 184.108.40.206 with manual operation is a modular installation device for installation in distribution boards. The device is suitable for detection of 10...230 V AC/DC signals.
Buttons for manual operation, which can be used to simulate the input state are located on the front. The current status of the inputs is indicated via yellow LEDs.
The device is ready for operation after connecting the bus voltage. The Binary Input is parameterized via ETS. The connection to the KNX is implemented using the bus connection terminal on the front.
- Rated Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Rated Current: Max 6mA
- Rated Power: Max 120mW
- Inputs: 8
- Permissable Voltage Range: 0...265V AC/DC
- Input Current: Maximum 1mA
- Signal Level for 0 Signal: 0...2 V AC/DC
- Signal Level for 1 Signal: 7...265 V AC/DC
- Permissible Cable Length: Max 100m at 1.5mm2
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 71077|