DG/S8.1 DALI Gateway, 8-fold, MDRC -
The DALI gateway is a DIN rail mounted device for insertion in the distribution board on a DIN rail. It is used to control DALI devices e.g. electronic ballasts, transformers, relays etc. via the KNX.
Up to 128 DALI devices (max. 16 per output) can be connected to 8 independent DALI outputs (channels). Each output can also be switched in sequence without a KNX connection using the test button.
The following functions can be implemented: Per channel: switching, dimming, value setting, slave mode, lamp burning, status value, electronic ballast and lamp failure as well as management of up to 16 light scenes.
Manual addressing or DALI commissioning of the connected DALI devices is not necessary and the DALI power supply is integrated in the gateway.
- Operating Voltage: 85...265VAC 50/60 Hz, 110...240VDC
- Power Consumption: 12.5W at 230VAC and Max Load
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Outputs: 8 independent channels acc. to IEC 60929
- Number of Dali Devices: 128 (max 16 per output)
- Cable Length per Output: .5mm2 - 116m, .75mm2 - 174m, 1mm2 - 232m, 1.5mm2 - 300m
|EAN||40 16779 58582|