DLR/S8.16.1M DALI Light Controller, 8-fold, MDRC -
The ABB KNX DALI Light Controller DLR/S 8.16.1M is a KNX modular installation device (MDRC) in ProM design for installation in the distribution board on a 35 mm mounting rail.
The DALI Light Controller can in conjunction with the application program, Control Dim Groups 8f DALI/1, integrate devices with DALI interfaces into KNX building installation. The connection to KNX is implemented via a bus connection terminal.
The 8 sensor inputs for the Light Sensor LF/U together with the first 8 lighting groups of the DALI Light Controller can be used for a constant lighting control.
The DALI output can be used to connect up to 64 DALI devices. The 64 DALI devices should be assigned into 16 lighting groups with the ETS Software Tool. Control of the 64 DALI devices via KNX is exclusively group-orientated.
The fault status (lamps and ballasts) of every individual DALI device can be sent via a coded communication object on the KNX.
In the DLR/S, a staircase lighting time curve can be set. Constant lighting control can be combined with a staircase lighting time curve, so that constant lighting control can be implemented during the staircase lighting time curve.
The 16 lighting groups can be integrated into scenes as required. Using a 1 bit or 8 bit KNX scene telegram, these scenes can then be recalled or stored via the KNX. Furthermore, a master/slave function with integrated offset is available that can be used to integrate further lighting groups or dimming actuators into the lighting control.
Using central telegrams, all the DALI devices connected to a DALI output can be commonly controlled via the KNX (broadcast).
The DLR/S is a DALI control device (master) and requires an AC or DC auxiliary power supply. The DALI power source for the 64 DALI devices is integrated into the DALI Light Controller. In order to control the DALI devices manually or via the KNX, the KNX voltage and the auxiliary voltage (light controller supply voltage) must be applied. Should one of these voltage sources be absent, the DALI devices can no longer be controlled. The behaviour of the DALI devices on voltage failure can be parameterised.
Individual lighting groups can be switched or dimmed using manual control on the device. Furthermore, the fault for every lighting group is indicated by a yellow LED on the DLR/S.
- Operating Voltage: 85...265VAC 50/60 Hz, 110...240VDC
- Power Consumption: 3.5W at 230VAC and Max Load
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Outputs: 1 to DIN EN 62386 (Part 101 and 102) The DALI output is a fixed 230 V, i.e. unintentional application of the light controller supply voltage will not cause destruction of the DALI output.
- Number of Dali Devices: Maximum 64
- Cable Length per Output: .5mm2 - 100m, .75mm2 - 150m, 1mm2 - 200m, 1.5mm2 - 300m
- Sensor Inputs: 8
- Sensor: Light Sensor LF/U 2.1
- Max Cable Length Per Sensor: Per light sensor 100 m, Ì÷ 0.8 mm, P-YCYM or J-Y(ST)Y cable (SELV), e.g. shielded KNX bus cable
|EAN||40 16779 67656|