Electronic Relay, 1-fold, FM
The electronic relay is used to control electrothermal valve drives. It is possible to implement individual room control in connection with the 4-fold
universal interface. The device is intended for insertion in a 60 mm, flush-mounted, combined wall and joint box.
The control of the electronic relay is carried out by an output of the universal interface and is dependent on the telegrams of a room temperature controller.
The thermal valve drive of the heating valve is switched by the semi-conductor output both noise-free and with a low rate of wear.
The connection with the universal interface is carried out via a twin-core cable and a connecting terminal (white/yellow). The maximum cable length is 10 m. The operating voltage for the thermal valve drive of the heating valve is carried out via the device as two-pole with a plug-in, screw terminal.
- Operating Voltage: 24 V ... 250 V AC/DC
- Outputs: 1 x Semiconductor
- Output Rated Voltage: 24 V ... 250 V AC/DC
- Max Current per Output: 0.5A Resistive Load
- Max Inrush Current per Output: 1.2A for Max 1 Minute
- Max Number of electro-thermal valve drives per output: Based on above current limits
Connection to Universal Interface US/U 2.2 or 4.2 is required.
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 49725|