SPECIAL PRICING - Electronic Switch Actuator, 4-fold, 1 A, MDRC
For controlling thermoelectric and motor-driven valve drives in heating/cooling systems and for noiseless switching of loads at 24...230 V AC/DC. The 4 semicondcutor outputs are protected against short circuits and overload.With manual operation.
The Electronic Switch Actuator ES/S 22.214.171.124 is a modular installation device in Pro M design. The device features four semiconductor outputs for control of electrothermal valve drive in heating and cooling systems.
The outputs can be operated with either DC or AC voltage (24-230 V AC/DC).
The outputs can be combined as required, so that, e.g. output A controls electro-thermal valve drives, output B switches the lighting and outputs C and D control electro-motor actuator drives.
Each output is short-circuit and overload protected. The outputs can be directly controlled using the manual pushbuttons. The LEDs on the front of the device signal the status of the outputs.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 12mA
- Outputs: 4 x Semiconductor
- Output Rated Voltage: 24...230 V AC/DC +/-10 %, 45...65 Hz
- Max Current per Output: 1A Resistive Load
- Max Inrush Current per Output: 8A for Max 1 Second
- Max Number of electro-thermal valve drives per output: Based on above current limits
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 67206|