Interface for Outside Light Sensor, MDRC
The ABB HS/S4.2.1 measures the brightness with 1, 2 or 3 external data bus sensors. The measured values can be sent to the bus.= or evaluated internally.
One LFO/A is included with the HS/S 4.2.1.
The Outside Brightess Sensors can be evaluated separately or in common (maximum value).
Manual operation with backlighted display and text oriented user menu (6 languages: DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, NL)
Extensive evaluation functions of the sensor values:
- 10 threshold channels for switching
- 4 universal threshold channels
- 6 universal logic channels (AND, OR, XOR)
- Operating Voltage: 110...240VAC
- Power Consumption: 1W at 230VAC
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Brightness measuring range: 1 - 100000 LUX
- Max. cable cross section: 2.5 mm2
- Cable length: 100 m (YCYM 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm 2 pairs for DATA bus) 50 m (YCYM 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm 1 pair each for KNX and DATA bus)
- Max. number of connectable brightness sensors on DATA bus: 3
|EAN||40 16779 90672 2|