IPR/S2.1 IP Router, MDRC -
The IP Router is the interface between the KNX installations and the IP networks. It can be used as a quick line or area coupler or utilise the local network (LAN) for quick exchange of telegrams between the lines/areas. With ETS 3.0, KNX devices can be programmed via LAN. The device uses the KNXnet/IP protocol of the KNX Association (Routing and Tunnelling). The IP address can be fixed or received from a DHCP server.
The device requires a 12 to 30 V DC power supply.
- Power Supply: 10...30 V DC via plug-in terminal
- Power Consumption: Maximum 1.9 W at 10 V
- Current Consumption: Maximum 190 mA at 10 V
- Current Consumption KNX: <10mA
- LAN connection: RJ45 socket for 10/100BaseT, IEEE 802.3 networks, AutoSensing
|EAN||40 16779 65229|