JA/S4.SMI.1M SMI Shutter Actuator with Manual Operation, 4-fold, MDRC -
The Shutter Actuator JA/S 4.SMI.1M controls four independent groups, each with up to 4 SMI shutter or roller blind drives via the KNX. The operating buttons on the device can be used to manually raise and lower the shutter/blind as well as to stop it and adjust it in stages.
The operating state, information concerning the respective channels
as well as the current direction of motion or position of the shutter/blind are displayed via LEDs.
The Shutter Actuator is a rail-mounted device for insertion in the distribution board. The connection to KNX is established via a terminal.
The following functions are available with the application program.
- Move UP/DOWN, Stop/Louvre adjustment
- Move into position (up to 4 preset positions)
- Set position (modification of the preset position via KNX)
- Move to position 0...100 %
- Sun automatic control
- Heating/cooling automatic control
- Monitoring of wind, rain and frost alarms (cyclical)
- Block and forced operation
- Status display: current position/louvre position
- Status display: current operating mode
- Status display: current state of the SMI drives
- Modification of parameter settings via KNX
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC
- Power Consumption 230VAC: Max 2W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
- 4 Individual SMI Outputs: Up to 4 drives can each be connected in parallel
- SMI Control Voltage: 18VDC
- SMI Cable Lengths: Max 350m
|EAN||40 16779 65423|