Blower / Fan Coil Actuator, 2-fold, MDRC
Controls a 3 or 5-step fan. Immediate or stepped switching of fan speed is possible.
Safe switching with programmable switch-over delay is realised.
The unused outputs can be used for control of a valve for switching of electrical loads. Here the 2-, 3- or 4-wire fan coil systems with heating and/or cooling circuits, can be controlled via the ABB i-bus EIB / KNX.
Separate objects are available for the valve control so that control is possible via an electronic switch actuator or a higher power switch actuator depending on the requirements. Enhanced comfort with 4 operating modes frost / heat protection, night time operating, comfort and standby mode can be set for the fan and valve.
The following functions are possible with just a single application program:
- 3-step Blower control plus 5 valves or switch outputs
- A 5-step Blower plus 3 valves or switch outputs
- Two independent 3-step Blower controls plus 2 valves
or switch outputs
- Control of 2-wire fan coil systems with 3- or 5-step Blower
- Control of 3-wire fan coil systems with 3- or 5-step Blower
- Control of 4-wire fan coil systems with 3- or 5-step Blower
The following objects are available in the EIB / KNX as control values
- Three 1-bit objects for manual control of the Blower
- One 1-bit object for manual up/down control switching of a Blower step
- One or two 1-byte objects for heating and/or cooling control values
Outputs 8 outputs for up to two groups
Rated current 6 A
DIN EN 60 947-4-1 6 A/AC1; 6 A/AC3 (at 230 V AC)
DIN EN 60 669 6 A, max. capacitive load 35 Ω
Load current circuit Screw terminals
EIB / KNX Screwless bus connection terminal
Type of protection IP 20, EN 60 529
Installation On 35 mm mounting rail, DIN EN 60 715
Width 4 modules at 18 mm
Manufacturer ABB STOTZ-KONTAKTType LFA/S 2.1
|EAN||40 16779 65547|