NTI/Z28.30.1 Commissioning Power Supply, 28 V DC, 30 mA -
The commissioning power supply generates a DC voltage and is used for on site commissioning of KNX devices should KNX system voltage be unavailable. Hence, the most important functions of a KNX device (e.g. Fan Coil Actuator FCA/S) can be tested with manual operation.
The output of the device is permanently short-circuit proof and overload protected.
The power supply is connected on the device to be commissioned via a plug-in screw terminal.
The primary side of the device features a Euro connector with a 1.5 m cable.
- Current Consumption: 8.5mA at 230 V AC
- Output Voltage: 21...28 V DC, SELV
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Mains Failure Back Up Time: >20mA
- LED Green ON: (and LED Red off) device operational; output voltage OK
- LED Red ON: output short-circuit or overload
- Operation Temperature: - 5 °C ... + 45 °C
- Storage Temperature: - 25 °C ... + 55 °C
|EAN||40 16779 66316|