Switch Actuator, 12-fold, 16 A, MDRC
Switch Actuator SA/S 126.96.36.199, 16 A is a modular installation devices in ProM design for installation in the distribution board. It is suitable for switching resistive, inductive and capacitive loads as well as fluorescent lamp loads (AX) to EN 60 669.
The Switch Actuator can be actuated manually using a button. This simultaneously indicates the contact position. The actuator can switch 12 independent electrical loads via floating contacts. The connection of the outputs is implemented using combo- head screw terminals. Each output is controlled separately via KNX.
The device does not require an additional power supply and is ready for immediate use after the bus voltage has been applied. The Switch Actuators is via ETS. Connection to KNX is implemented using the bus connection terminal on the front.
The following functions can be set individually for each output:
- Time and ON/OFF delay functions
- Staircase lighting function with warning and modifiable staircase lighting time
- Recall of scenes/presets via 8/1 bit commands
- Logical functions AND, OR, XOR, GATE function
- Status messages
- Forced operation and safety functions
- Response to threshold values
- Control of electro-thermal valve drives
- Selection of the default state on bus voltage failure and recovery
- Output inversion
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
- Outputs: 12
- Output Rated Voltage: 250/440 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Output Rated Current: 16A Per Channel
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 87776 3|