Switch Actuator, 12-fold, 6 A, MDRC
Switch Actuator SA/S 184.108.40.206 6 A is modular installation devices in ProM design for installation in the distribution board. It is suitable for switching resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. The actuator can switch 12 independent electrical loads via floating contacts.
The outputs are connected using screw terminals in groups of two contacts with a shared power feed. Each output is controlled separately via KNX.
The device does not require an additional power supply and is ready for immediate use after the bus voltage has been applied.
The Switch Actuator is parameterized via ETS. Connection to KNX is implemented using the bus connection terminal on the front.
The following functions can be set individually for each output:
- Time and ON/OFF delay functions
- Staircase lighting function with warning and modifiable staircase lighting time
- Recall of scenes/presets via 8/1 bit commands
- Logical functions AND, OR, XOR, GATE function
- Status messages
- Forced operation and safety functions
- Response to threshold values
- Control of electro-thermal valve drives
- Selection of the default state on bus voltage failure and recovery
- Output inversion
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
- Outputs: 12
- Output Rated Voltage: 250/440 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Output Rated Current: 6A Per Channel
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 64423|