SE/S3.16.1 Energy Actuator, 3-fold, 16/20 AX, MDRC -
The Energy Actuator is a modular iinstallation device in Pro M design for installation in the distribution board. The device is especially suitable for switching loads with high peak inrush currents such as lighting equipment with compensation capacitors or fluorescent lamp loads (AX) to EN 60 669.
Manual operation is possible using a keypad on the device. This simultaneously indicates the switching state. The Energy Actuator can switch up to 3 independent electrical loads via floating contacts. The maximum load current per output is 20 A.
The connection of the outputs is implemented using universal head screw terminals. Each output is controlled separately via the KNX.
Individual outputs can be copied or exchanged to reduce the programming effort.
The parameterisation is undertaken via the ETS. The connection to the KNX is implemented using the bus connection.
The following functions can be set:
- Recording of the active consumption in watt hours (Wh) with a main meter and a flexibly programmable intermediate meter for each output. The intermediate meter can be started and stopped in dependence on defined events (1 bit telegrams, time, and consumption). Warnings can be sent on the KNX depending on these events.
- Current, voltage, active power and frequency can be recorded and monitored with the aid of threshold values. Warnings can be sent on the KNX depending on these events. Recording of apparent power, power factor and crest factor are also available.
- A simple load control can be implemented. Every Energy Module can be configured as a master, and the total power of a system by up to ten further Energy Actuators can be recorded. Load shedding stages are sent on the bus, and the devices are shutdown according to their own programmable load shedding stage.
- Function Time: Staircase lighting, switch ON and OFF delay and flashing
- Recall 8 bit scenes
- Logical functions AND, OR, XOR and GATE
- Functions forced operation and safety
- Selection of the default position at bus voltage failure and bus voltage recovery
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
- Rated Voltage: 250/440 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Rated Current: 16/20Ax,C-Load
- Active consumption/active power: 5.7W...4,600W
- Current (AC): 0.025...20 A
- Voltage (AC): 95...265V
- Frequency: 45...65HZ
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 70977|