SMI Blind/Roller Shutter Actuator, 4-fold, LoVo, MDRC
The SMI LoVo Blind/Shutter Actuator SJR/S 126.96.36.199 controls four independent groups each with up to 4 SMI LoVo blind or shutter drives (24 V) for positioning blinds, shutters, awnings and other shutters/blinds via KNX.
The outputs can be directly controlled on the device using the manual push buttons. The LEDs on the front of the device signal the status of the outputs.
The Blind/Shutter Actuator is a modular installation device for installation in the distribution board on 35 mm mounting rails. The connection to KNX is implemented via bus connection terminals.
The SMI drives are addressed automatically. SMI commissioning is unnecessary. The following functions are available with the application program.
- Move UP/DOWN, Stop/Louvre adjustment
- Move into position (up to 4 preset positions)
- Set position (modification of the preset position via KNX)
- Move to position 0...100 %
- Sun automatic control
- Heating/cooling automatic control
- Monitoring of wind, rain and frost alarms (cyclical)
- Block and forced operation
- Status display: current position/louvre position
- Status display: current operating mode
- Status display: current state of the SMI drives
- Modification of parameter settings via KNX
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC
- Power Consumption 230VAC: Max 2W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
- 4 Individual SMI Outputs: Up to 4 SMI LoVo drives (24 V) can each be connected in parallel
- SMI Control Voltage: 18VDC
- SMI Cable Lengths: Max 350m
|EAN||40 16779 86446|