Uninterruptible Power Supply, 640mA, MDRC
The Uninterruptible EIB / KNX Power Supply produces and monitors the EIB / KNX system voltage. The bus line is decoupled from the power supply with the integrated choke.
The power supply is connected to the bus line with a bus connection terminal. A reset is triggered by press ing the reset push button and lasts for 20 seconds (regardless of the duration of the push button action).
The bus line is disconnected from the power supply and the bus devices connected to this bus line are returned to their initial state. If the line should be disconnected for a longer period, the bus connection terminal must be removed from the power supply.
Up to two 12 V sealed lead acid batteries can be connected as a back-up energy supply for the EIB / KNX system voltage in the event of mains failures.
The batteries are charged via the SU/S 30.640.1 during normal operation. The charging voltage is temperature-controlled using a temperature sensor. If a mains failure occurs, the SU/S 30.640.1 is then supplied by the batteries.
The temperature sensor must always be connected to ensure that the battery is charged correctly!
A fault in the Uninterruptible EIB / KNX Power Supply is reported and stored via a potential-free change-over contact. The following faults cause a switching operation at the changeover contact: mains failure, battery fault, overvoltage and overload or short circuit.
- Power Supply: 230 V AC +10/-15%, 45 ... 65 Hz
- Power consumption: < 60 VA
- Power loss: < 10 W
- Output: 1 KNX Bus line with Integrated Choke
- Output Voltage: 30 V DC +1/-2 V, SELV
- Output Nominal Current: 640 mA short circuit protected
- Battery type: Sealed lead acid battery
- Number: Max. 2 in parallel
- Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
- Battery capacity: Preferably 1 Ah, 7 Ah, 12 Ah, 17 Ah
- Mains failure back-up time: Dependent on battery capacity
- Nominal charging current of battery: for battery capacities > 5 Ah - 650 mA (terminals 9 + 10), for battery capacities < 5 Ah - 150 mA (terminals 8 + 10)
- Temperature-controlled adjustment of charging voltage via temperature sensor
- Fault Contact Nominal Voltage: 230 V AC or 12/24 V AC/DC
- Fault Contact Max Switching Current: 6 A AC or 4 A DC
- Fault Contact Min Switching Current:100 mA (at U < 30 V AC/DC)
- Operation Temperature: - 5 °C ... + 45 °C
- Storage Temperature: - 25 °C ... + 55 °C
|EAN||40 16779 51477|