UK/S32.2 Universal I/O Concentrator, 32-fold, MDRC -
The Universal I/O Concentrator has 32 freely programmable channels, each with a terminal for the connection of floating contacts or signal lamps. This for example, allows the control of operating or display panels. The device requires an external auxiliary voltage supply.
Each channel can be separately programmed as an input or output. When operated as an input a push button/switch is typically connected to a channel. It can trigger a command, e.g. to switch, dim or to actuate a shutter control.
The channels that are used by the outputs can switch signal lamps or
LEDs either normally, inverted or make them flash.
In operation the device is suitable for displaying processing of a fault signal in conjunction with the Fault Signalling Module SMB/S 1.1.
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 35mA
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 12mA
- Inputs/Outputs: 32- Can be individually configures as input or output
- Input Sampling Voltage: Equal to the operating voltage (12/24 V DC)
- Output Signal Level: Equal to the operating voltage (12/24 V DC)
- Output Current: Max 80mA Per Output
|EAN||40 16779 65577|