Universal Interface, 2-fold, FM
The device has 2 channels which can be parameterised as inputs or outputs by selecting the application program.
Using the colour-coded connecting cables, it is possible to connect conventional push buttons, potential-free contacts or LEDs.
Series resistors for external LEDs are integrated in the device.
The universal interface is inserted in a flush-mounted combined wall and joint box, 60 mm.
Connection via bus connection terminal supplied.
The following list provides an overview of functions:
- Switching and dimming of lighting (also for 1-button operation)
- Operation of blinds and roller blinds (also for 1-button operation)
- Sending of arbitrary values, e.g. temperature values
- Control and storing of light scenes
- Triggering an electronic relay for control of electro-thermal valve drive for heating valves
- Control of an LED (with flashing function and time limitation) for feedback of an operation
- Operation of different loads by multiple push button actions
- Operation of several loads in a fixed switching sequence
- Counting of impulses and operations
- Reading out of technical contacts (e.g. relays)
Each channel of a device can assume one of the functions described above.
- Rated Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Current Consumption: Max 10mA
- Inputs: 2
- Scanning Voltage: 20V, Pulsed
- Input Current: 0.5mA
- Output voltage 2 to 5VDC
- Output Current: max. 2 mA, limited via 1.5 k Ω series resistor
- Permissible Cable Length: Max 10m
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 56483|