Valve Drive Actuator, 12-fold, 230V, MDRC
The Valve Drive Actuator VAA/S 18.104.22.168 is a modular installation device in Pro M Design for installation in the distribution board on 35 mm mounting rails. The devices features twelve semiconductor outputs for control of Thermoelectric Valve Drives in heating and cooling systems.
The outputs can be operated at 24...230 V AC.
The outputs are short-circuit and overload protected. The outputs can be directly controlled using the manual buttons. The LEDs on the front of the device signal the status of the outputs. The connection to the KNX Bus is implemented via a bus connection terminal.
The devices do not require an additional auxiliary power supply
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 12mA
- Outputs: 12 x Semiconductor in 4 Groups
- Output Rated Voltage: 24...230 VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Current per Output: 160mA Resistive Load
- Max Inrush Current per Output: 300mA for 2 Minute
- Max Number of electro-thermal valve drives per output: Based on above current limits
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 82987|