The consumption counter by Arcus-EDS GmbH consists of a counting module with battery back-up data storage and KNX bus coupler for remote reading and monitoring of consumption data.
The counter input is specified with the S0 interface according to DIN EN 62053-31, but can be connected with a potential-free contact.
There are two scales are parameterized with separate counters.
The KNX sensors are set up using the ETS (EIB Tool Software) in conjunction with the associated application program. All functions are programmed and parameterised with ETS.
- Meter reading ( Scale 1/2 )
- Flow rate
- Reference value( Scale 1/2)
- Consumption value ( Scale 1/2 )
- Serial number
- Scale switching
- Limit alarm( Scale 1/2 )
- Date and Time
- Last reference date
- Next reference date
- Consumption value reset
- Reset time
- Reset date
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Connections: S0 Input/Binary Input, KNX Bus
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|