- The ultrasonic level sensor system LevelJET from ProJET evaluates the levels in reservoirs of many construction types.
- The measurement of the filling levels is based upon a runtime measurement of the ultrasound impulses emitted by the sensor, as they are reflected by the medium and then registered by the sensor.
- Minimal and maximal levels can be set on site.
- Use case:
- Monitoring and control of liquid levels in cisterns and tanks.
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Monitoring capacity or volume
- Adjustable release and lock with both controllers ( parameterized )
- Threshold alarm for upper and lower thresholds
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Additional supply of 9 .. 12VDC / 35mA necessary,
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Auxiliary Voltage: 9-12 VDC / 35mA
- Measured Functions: Volume fill level in litre or cubic meters, Level, Distance, Volume fill level in %
- Measuring Range: 0.15 ... 2.5m
- Housing: DIN Rail
- Sensor: LevelJET from ProJET
- Sensor Cable Length: 4m (longer length on special order)