The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-point are available.
Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum /maximum value and a tracking control are included.
The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments are parameterized by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Temperature detection on piping and tubes (cold water or hot water)
- Temperature detection on heating systems for system control
- Recording temperature of liquid and gaseous media
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range: -50 .. 180 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3 °C
- Resolution: +/- 0.01 °C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000 Silicone Pipe Clamp
- Connecting Cable: 1.5m
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|