SK01-T-ESTF 100mm PVC
The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two- point are available.
Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum / maximum value and a tracking control are included.
The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments are parameterized by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- In piping systems, in heating technology
- In storage tanks and district heating stations
- In hot and cold water installations
- In oil and lubrication cycle systems
- In industrywide machine, apparatus and plant construction
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range: -35 .. 110 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3 °C
- Resolution: +/- 0.01 °C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000 PVC, Screw In / Immersion Prove
- Probe Size: G 1/2", 100mm
- Length of Connecting Cable: 1.5m
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|