- The measuring system SK08-BFT-WMT records the soil humidity which is measured by the Watermark-Sensor as well as the
- The measured values can be displayed and used for controlling functions.
- The integrated controller allows automatic watering of areas dependent on the actual needs of the landscaping.
- The user must make sure the device is correctly set, as the demands of the landscaping and soil structure are very diverse and a general setting for all uses cannot be made. Previous experience with manual watering length and amount is an acceptable way to set the parameters of the device.
- Using the sensor does not replace regular inspection of the watering process.
- A number of controller models with various functions are available.
- KNX sensors are set up using the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) with the associated application program. The device is delivered unprogrammed.
- All functions are parameterized and programmed by ETS.
- The controller can be switched on or off by activation or locking via the KNX bus.
- Measured value Soil Humidity ( Suction Power in Pa ) and Soil Temperature
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- or PI controller with continuous 8-bit or pulse-width modulated 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Adjustable periodic display of control variable
- Adjustable release and lock with all controllers
- Threshold alarm for upper and lower thresholds
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Calibration of the sensor (offset cancellation)
- Areas of Application
- Decentralized irrigation and watering control for gardens and landscaping
- Active sprinkling control for flat roofs with vegetation
- Industrial soil humidity controller for areas such as snail and insect breeding
- Recording of soil humidity and soil temperature
- Sprinkling control via integrated control functions
- Environmentally friendly and timed sprinkling control ( early afternoon )
- Alarm when upper or lower threshold for soil humidity is surpassed
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Soil moisture ( suction power ), soil temperature
- Measuring range soil moisture: 1 .. 2000 hPa/mbar, 1 .. 200,000 Pa
- Accuracy: soil moisture: 1 hPa/mbar, 200,000 Pa
- Resolution: soil moisture: 0,01 hPa/mbar, 1 Pa
- Measuring range soil temperature: -25 ... 45 C
- Accuracy: range soil temperature: +/- 1 C
- Probe: Watermark-WMT with PT1000
- Probe Cable Length: 5m
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|