The measurement system SK08-T8 registers the temperatures on 8 measuring points, which are measured with a PT1000.
As the temperature changes, the measurement sensors change their resistance. The change of resistance will be digitalized and output to a KNX bus. All commercially available temperature sensors can be used, provided that they are PT1000 types.
The first channel is always active. The channels 2-8, if they are not used, has to be shorted by the dip switch ( position on, factory settings ).
A number of controller models with various functions are available.
KNX sensors are set up using the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) with the associated application program. The device is delivered unprogrammed.
All functions are parameterized and programmed by ETS.
The controller can be switched on or off by activation or locking via the KNX bus.
- 8x Temperature measurements with the following
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- or PI controller with continuous 8-bit or pulse-width modulated 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Adjustable periodic display of control variable (parameterized)
- Adjustable release and lock with all controllers (parameterized)
- Threshold alarm for upper and lower thresholds
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Calibration of the sensor (offset cancellation)
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range: -30 .. 180 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3 °C
- Resolution: +/- 0.01 °C
- Probe Connection: 8 x PT1000 (Any Type)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|