4-gang 24VDC Blind Actuator
Product code: 2154 00
Blind actuator with manual activation and status display for each output. To control electrically operated blinds, shutters, awnings, ventilation flaps or similar hangings for low voltage of 12 to 48 V DC.
- Independent control of the 4 blind outputs.
- Curtain position can be directly controlled.
- Slat position can be directly controlled.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure and return can be set.
- Separately parameterisable movement times with movement timeextension for movements into the upper end position.
- Central control of all blind outputs possible.
- Feedback of the curtain position or slat position. Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback functions.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the return of bus voltage.
- Assignments of up to 5 different safety functions (3 wind alarms, 1 rain alarm, 1 frost alarm), or with cyclical monitoring.
- Forced setting function can be realised for each blind output.
- Inclusion in scenes possible, maximum of 8 internal scenes can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Solar protection function with fixed and variable curtain or slat positions can be activated.
- Extended solar protection with extensive control functions.
- Integration in temperature management of building possible.
- Blocking of individual outputs manually or with bus.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
External Supply (for outputs)
- Rated Voltage: 12-48VDC = (+10 % / -15 %)
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Power Loss: Max 1W
- Outputs Up/Down: 4
- Contact Type: Monostable
- Switching Voltage: 12-48VDC
- Contact Rating:12/24VDC- 6A,48VDC-3A
- Minimum DC Switching Current: 100mA
- Blind/Shutter Travelling Time: max 20min
- Output Behaviour: Polarity is reversed to change direction
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|