4-gang 24VDC Blind Actuator
- Independent control of the 4 blind outputs.
- Curtain position can be directly controlled.
- Slat position can be directly controlled.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure and return can be set.
- Separately parameterisable movement times with movement timeextension for movements into the upper end position.
- Central control of all blind outputs possible.
- Feedback of the curtain position or slat position. Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback functions.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the return of bus voltage.
- Assignments of up to 5 different safety functions (3 wind alarms, 1 rain alarm, 1 frost alarm), or with cyclical monitoring.
- Forced setting function can be realised for each blind output.
- Inclusion in scenes possible, maximum of 8 internal scenes can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Solar protection function with fixed and variable curtain or slat positions can be activated.
- Extended solar protection with extensive control functions.
- Integration in temperature management of building possible.
- Blocking of individual outputs manually or with bus.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
External Supply (for outputs)
- Rated Voltage: 12-48VDC = (+10 % / -15 %)
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Power Loss: Max 1W
- Outputs Up/Down: 4
- Contact Type: Monostable
- Switching Voltage: 12-48VDC
- Contact Rating:12/24VDC- 6A,48VDC-3A
- Minimum DC Switching Current: 100mA
- Blind/Shutter Travelling Time: max 20min
- Output Behaviour: Polarity is reversed to change direction
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|