DINUY EM KNT 001
CLEARANCE ITEM - Four channel binary input transmitter
Product code: EM KNT 001
CLEARANCE ITEM - The amount of stock listed is all we have of these clearance items, once these have run out we will not be able to supply any more. If you order more than is available we will cancel the additional amount and refund you accordingly. Clearance items can be returned within 14 days of purchase, outside of this we will only accept returns if the item becomes faulty within 6 Months. The universal interface EM KNT 001 is equipped with 4 independent channels which may be used as inputs or outputs, depending on the parameterization by the ETS software. In this way, the 4 channels of this device can be used as pushbutton or switch interfaces (for binary inputs reading) or like outputs (for the visualization with LEDs).
- Each one of the 4 channels can work as:
- Switch: to turn the light ON and OFF.
- Switch and Dimmer: to turn ON/OFF and dim the light.
- Multiple Switch: to turn ON/OFF the light depending on the number of
- Sequential Switch: to do sequential switching ON/OFF.
- Blinds/Shutters Control: to move the blinds/shutter by pushbuttons or
- Scenes Control: to save and recover a light scene.
- Values Sending: to send different measures or values, for example thelight level, temperature,...
- Impulse Counter: it allows, for example, counting the number of operations.
- LED Activation: to inform about an operation by the permanent on or by the flickering of one LED.
|Reference||EM KNT 001|
|Power supply||21 ~ 32dc(via Bus)|
|Wires Length||~ 30cm|
|Number of Inputs||4 channels|
|Input Polling Voltage||20Vdc|
|Commissioning||ETS4 or later|
|Mounting||Flus-mounting within universal box|
|Safety||Short-circuit, Overload and Wrong Polarity protection|
|Dimensions||38 * 42 * 15mm|
|Working Temperature (sensor)||-5ºC ~ +45ºC|
|Protection Degree||IP20, according to EN20324|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|