4 Channel KNX Dimmer for Constant Voltage LEDs
- 4-channel modular PWM Dimming Actuator.
- The channels can be configured as 4 independent channels, 1 RGBW channel or RGB+W channel.
- Up to 10A per channel and 40A in total maximun.
- Supplied by 12V or 24V.
- Different functions and parameters can be enabled and parameterised by the ETS:
- staircase lighting timer with warning function
- dimming speed
- scene control (up to 5)
- sequential operation
- soft turn on/off
- Outputs can be operated manually (even without bus connection).
- The device has integrated overload, short-circuit and over-heating protection.
- Modular installation device. DIN-rail mounting. 5-modules wide.
- Programming and commissioning by ETS4 or later.
|Reference||RE KNT RGB|
|External Nominal Voltage||12 ~ 48VDC|
|Supply from KNX||21~ 32VDC (via Bus)|
|Connection to KNX||Connecting terminal|
|Load type||Led Strips RGBW or RGB.|
|Output channels||4 channels (10A per channel, maximum 40A.)|
|Mounting||DIN rail 46277|
|Dimensions||5 Modules wide, 87,5mm X 65mm|
|Start up||System Mode|
|Working Temperature||-5ºC~ +45ºC|
|Protection degree||IP20 according to EN60529|
|In accordance with standard||Security 2014/35/UE EMC 2014/30/UE, KNX Standard 2.0, Standard EN 60669-1, 2-1 & 2-3|
|Dimming Type||LED (Direct Control)|