DINUY SE K5X 005
Temperature sensor with probe. KNXRF
Product code: SE K5X 005
Wireless temperature sensor KNX RF S-Mode. Perfect solution for using in conventionel installations without placing KNX bus cables. Communication with the KNX Bus must be carried out using a KNX / KNX RF S-Mode media coupler.
- The Temperature Sensor incorporates different options that must be parameterised using the ETS:
- Thermostat function.
- Temperature probe calibration.
- Over-heating or over-cooling alarms.
- Transmission frequency: according to the time or temperature change.
- Heating and Cooling controller
- The sensor is comprised of:
- Transmitter: captures the value given by the temperature probe and transmits it via RF to the linked receiver device. It should be supplied at 230V~ (D).
- Temperature probe: measures the temperature sensed at the terminal. Must be connected directly to the transmitter. It has a 4m cable with double insulation and waterproof probe.
- Programming and commissioning by ETS5.
- Bi-directional communication.
- Avoid to install it close to radioelectrical devices, microwaves,...
- Leave a minimum separation of 2m between the transmitter and the receiver
|Reference||RE K5X LE1|
|Power supply||230Vac 50/60Hz|
|Consumption||<2mA @ 230V|
|KNX Medium||KNX-RF 1.R|
|Range||In the Free Field: 100m // Indoors: 30m|
|Commissioning Mode||System Mode|
|Probe Maximum Length||< 10dBm|
|Dimensions||45 x 42 x 12mm|
|Working Temperature||0¼C ~ +45¼C|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|