DINUY EM KNT 002
Four channel binary input + temperature probe transmitter
Product code: EM KNT 002
The 4-channels Analog/Digital interface is equipped with 4 independent channels which may be used as inputs for Analog or Digital signals.
- Each channel may be used depending on the parameterization by the ETS:
- Binary input: the interface can evaluate at its potential-free inputs up to 4 pushbutton/switch states and send the corresponding telegram according to the configured setting as: Switch, Dimmer, Multiple Switch, Sequential Switch, Shutter/Blind control, Scene Control, Fixed/Forced value or Counter.
- Analogue input: temperature sensor by connecting an external temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or ST KNT 002).
- Can be configured and enabled up to 4 independent Thermostats.
- Flush-mounting within universal box, behind the pushbutton/switch.
- The inputs are protected against short-circuit, overload and wrong polarity.
- Supply from the Bus. External supply is not required.
- Built-in KNX BCU (Bus Coupler Unit).
- Programming and commissioning by ETS4 or later.
|Reference||EM KNT 002|
|Power supply||21 ~ 32dc(via Bus)|
|Wires Length||~ 30cm|
|Number of Inputs||4 channels|
|Input Polling Voltage||20Vdc|
|Measured Temperature (probe)||-40ºC ~ +100ºC|
|Commissioning||ETS4 or later|
|Mounting||Flus-mounting within universal box|
|Safety||Short-circuit, Overload and Wrong Polarity protection|
|Dimensions||38 * 42 * 15mm|
|Working Temperature (sensor)||-5ºC ~ +45ºC|
|Protection Degree||IP20, according to EN20324|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|