eNet F40 LS range radio transmitter module, 3-gang
- Radio sensor for transmission of switching, dimming, blind movement and scene commands
- Operation with radio actuators from the eNet system
- Mounting on appliance box according to DIN 49073, screw fixing on walls or adhesive fixing on smooth, even surfaces (glass). Adhesive pad included.
- Each button is "divided" into an upper and lower half belonging to a channel
- Display of the actuator status for status poll by a green LED per channel
- Display of the transmission status by a red LED
- Switch-on brightness of dimmer actuators can be saved
- Battery-powered device
- Signalling of transmission errors can be switched off
Can be set with eNet server:
- Scene All On
- Operating locks
Supplementary functions with eNet server:
- Fully-encrypted radio transmission (AES-CCM) from eNet Server software version 2.0
- Update of the device software
- For cover kit 3-gang, ref.-no.: .. 403 TSA ..
- For cover 3-gang with symbols, ref.-no.: .. 403 TSAP ..
- Adapter frames are included in delivery: ref.-no. LS 4 AR for LS range (pre-mounted) and ref.-no. CD 4 AR for CD range. AS / A ranges without adapter frame.
- Can not be combined with frames in Flat Design.
- 3 green LED: actuator status
- 1 red LED: transmission status
- New system feature: Fully-encrypted radio transmission (AES-CCM) from eNet Server software version 2.0
Rated voltage: DC 3 V
Battery type: 1 x lithium CR 2450N (included)
Ambient temperature: _5 ... +45 ¡C
Radio frequency: 868.0 ... 868.6 MHz
Transmitting power: max. 20 mW
Transmission range in free field: typical 100 m
Receiver category: 2
|Design range||Jung F40|
|Frame style||Jung LS|