Rain sensor 0-10V
The rain sensor can be operated in conjunction with the basis weather station, the analogue sensor interface or the binary input, 6-gang 24 V. The required power supply (24 V DC) for the electronics is provided by these devices (except for binary input 6-gang 24 V). An additional voltage of 24 V AC/DC is required for internal heating. A heating transformer can be used for this voltage.
Connection to systems from other manufacturers is also possible.
The device is suitable for outdoor installation. A 45° retainer for (wall or pole) installation of the sensor is included in the scope of supply.
- Electrical output: 0 V dry, 10 V rain
- External supply Voltage: 24 V DC
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 mA (without heating)
- Heating: 24 V AC/DC max. 4.5 W
- Ambient temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Cable length: max. 100 m
- Installation location: Approx. 45_
- Protection type: IP 65
- Dimensions: L x W x H 58 x 83 x 17 cm
- KNX analogue sensor interface 1021 00
- KNX binary input, 6-gang 24 V 1068 00
- Power supply 1024 00