Using in-built heating, operation can occur trouble-free even if frost is present outside. The wind sensor can be operated in conjunction with the basis weather station or the analogue sensor interface.
The required power supply (24 V DC) for the electronics is provided by these devices. An additional voltage of 24 V AC/DC is required for internal heating. A heating transformer can be used for this voltage.
Connection to systems from other manufacturers is also possible.
The device is suitable for outdoor installation.
A retainer for installation of the sensor is included in the scope of supply.
- Measurement range: 0.7 to 40 m/s
- Electrical output: 0 to 10 V
- External supply Voltage: 24 V DC
- Power consumption: Approx. 12 mA (without heating)
- Heating: 24 V AC/DC PTC element (80 °C)
- Wind load: max. 60 m/s for a brief period
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +60 °C
- Cable length: max. 30 m
- Installation location: any KNX basic weather station 0571 00
- KNX analogue sensor interface 0960 00
- Heating transformer 24 V 0600 00