8 Gang Switching actuator 16A KNX
- Independent switching of the 8 outputs.
- Manual actuation of the relay independent of the bus/switching position display.
- NO contact or NC contact operation.
- Central switching function.
- Group feedback for reduction of bus load.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback function.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the return of bus voltage.
- Logical linking function for each channel.
- Block function can be parameterised for each channel. As an alternative, forced setting function for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on, switch-off delay, staircase light function - also with advance warning function).
- Inclusion in light scenes possible, maximum of 8 internal scenes can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Elapsed-hours meter as forward/backward counter with limit function (limit can be changed via bus) can be activated for each output.
- Input monitoring for cyclical updating with safety setting.
- Reactions in case of bus voltage failure and restoration can be set for each channel following an ETS programming process.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
- Outputs: 8 x zero-voltage bi stable relay
- Loading capacity:
- 230VAV: 16A/AC1 or 10A/AC3
- 400VAC: 10A/AC1 or 6A/AC3
- DC switching capacity: 16 A/24 V
- Max. switch-on current: 400 A, 150 µs 200 A, 600 µs
- Connected load:
- 3600 W ohmic load
- 16 A, max. 140 µF capacitive load AC 230 V
- 2500W light bulbs
- 2500W HV halogen
- 1200VA LV halogen, wound transformer
- 1500W LV halogen, Gira Tronic transformer
- 2500VA fluorescent lamps, not compensated
- 2300 VA fluorescent lamps duo-circuit
- 1300 VA fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated
- 2000 W mercury-vapour lamps, uncompensated
- 2000 W mercury-vapour lamps, parallel compensated
- Screw terminals:
- 2 x 0.2 to 2.5 mm_ single-wire
- 0.75 to 4 mm_ fine-wire without core jacket
- 0.5 to 2.5 mm_ fine-wire with core jacket
- 0.2 to 4 mm_ single-wire
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|