Analogue actuator, 4-gang, - Instabus KNX
Product code: 1022 00
The 4 Channel analogue actuator with integrated bus coupling converts KNX telegrams (1-byte and 2-byte) into analogue output signals. These analogue output signals enable heating, air conditioning and ventilation actuators to adapt their initial parameters based on bus information, and to participate in control processes. The 4 outputs are parameterised to voltage or current signals by the software.
- Current signals: 0 to 20 mA, load ≥ 500 Ω, 4 to 20 mA, load ≥ 500 Ω
- Voltage signals: 0 to 1 V, load ≥ 1 kΩ, 0 to 10 V, load ≥ 1 kΩ
- Voltage outputs are monitored for short-circuits. The initial state is indicated by the status LED. The initial parameters can be restrained.
- Switch off outputs not required.
- The analogue actuator requires the power supply 1024 00 for supply.
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC
- Current Consumption: Max 310mA
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 5mA
- Outputs: 4
- Single Types: 0-1VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
- Output Signal Load: Voltage >1kohm, Current <500 ohm
- Output Current: Voltage-Max 10mA per Channel, Current-Max 20mA per Channel
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|