Fan Coil Actuator KNX
- Connection of a Fan Coil Units (FCU) with up to 6 Fan Stages or connection of 2 FCU each with up to 3 Fan stages with double pipe systems.
- Manual operation or building site operation without bus voltage
- Operating modes for heating or cooling, or combined heating/cooling
- Two pipe or Four pipe operation. Two pipe system heats
- or cools via a shared water cycle. Four pipe system consists of separate flow and return for heating and cooling.
- Individual or hierarchic switching of Fan Stages
- Feedback, output display, block function for each channel, level limitation
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure or bus/mains voltage failure and following an ETS programming process can be configured
- Limit values can be set
- Cyclical or event-oriented transmission
- Free channels can be used for switching functions e.g. for room
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Loss: 3W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 5mA
- Outputs: 8 Potential Free Normally Open
- Switching Voltage: 250v
- Contact Rating: 10A
Outputs can be configure for:
- 1 x 2 Pipe FCU with up to 6 Fan Stages
- 1 x 4 Pipe FCU wth up to 6 Fan Stages
- 2 x 2 Pipe FCU with up to 3 fan Stages Each
Any spare relays can be used to switch Additional Circuits.