4 Gang Switching actuator 16A C-load KNX
- Independent switching of the 2 outputs.
- Manual actuation of the relay independent of the bus/switching position display.
- NO contact or NC contact operation.
- Central switching function.
- Group feedback for reduction of bus load.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback function.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the return of bus voltage.
- Logical linking function for each channel.
- Block function can be parameterised for each channel. As an alternative, forced setting function for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on, switch-off delay, staircase light function - also with advance warning function).
- Inclusion in light scenes possible, maximum of 8 internal scenes can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Elapsed-hours meter as forward/backward counter with limit function (limit can be changed via bus) can be activated for each output.
- Input monitoring for cyclical updating with safety setting.
- Reactions in case of bus voltage failure and restoration can be set for each channel following an ETS programming process.
- Current detection: Measurement of load current for each channel.
- Threshold values for load monitoring (e.g. signalling of load failure).
Switching contact: Relay with 4 x zero-voltage
AC 230 V: 16 A/AC 1 or 16 A/AC 3
AC 400 V: 10 A/AC 1 or 10 A/AC 3
DC switching capacity: 16 A/24 V
Max. switch-on current: 600 A, 150 µs
300 A, 600 µs
Connected load: 3680 W ohmic load
16 A, max. 200 µF capacitive load AC 230 V
3680 W light bulbs
3680 W HV halogen
2000 VA LV halogen, wound transformer
2500 W LV halogen, Gira Tronic
3680 VA fluorescent lamps,
3680 VA fluorescent lamps
2500 VA fluorescent lamps,
3680 W mercury-vapour lamps,
3680 W mercury-vapour lamps, parallel
Current detection: 0.25 to 16 A sine
Connections: Instabus via connection and branch
terminal 0595 00
load via screw terminals
0.2 to 4 mm_ single-wire
2 x 0.2 to 2.5 mm_ single-wire
0.75 to 4 mm_ fine-wire without core jacket
0.5 to 2.5 mm_ fine-wire with core jacket
Dimensions: DRA device, 4 depth modules
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
- Outputs: 4 x zero-voltage bi stable relay
- Loading capacity:
- 230VAC: 16A/AC1 or 10A/AC3
- 400VAC: 10A/AC 1 or 6A/AC 3
- DC switching capacity: 16 A/24 V
- Max. switch-on current: 400 A, 150 µs 200 A, 600 µs
- Connected load:
- 3680 W Resistive Load
- 16 A, max. 200 µF Capacitive Load
- 3680W light bulbs
- 3680W HV halogen
- 2000VA LV halogen, wound transformer
- 2500W LV halogen, Gira Tronic transformer
- 3680VA fluorescent lamps, not compensated
- 2500VA fluorescent lamps duo-circuit
- 3680VA fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated
- 3680W mercury-vapour lamps, uncompensated
- 3680W mercury-vapour lamps, parallel compensated
- Screw terminals:
- 2 x 0.2 to 2.5 mm_ single-wire
- 0.75 to 4 mm_ fine-wire without core jacket
- 0.5 to 2.5 mm_ fine-wire with core jacket
- 0.2 to 4 mm_ single-wire
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|